Lyrics, poems, prose,
Sometimes, Heaven knows.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I know, I know

I know, I know
But, even so
You don't have to say it again,
Just let it go.

Ah, you and I
We come and we go
That's how it's always been
I know, I know

I held you in my heart
I held you in my soul
Til theres nothing left of me to hold to
No place left to go.

You say you can't hold me now
Though I just need to feel
I know it's over now
And I'm keeping it real

You say you've found someone
With guidance from above
Well, what does that make me, my friend
What does that make our love.

(ha) I know, I know.


copyright, 2011
Fay Campbell

1 comment:

  1. PS "I Am the One who runs the world. You're here to prepare for Heaven. You cannot make it to the Great Beyond on your own." -Jesus

    ...and I, as a sinfull mortal, help in this symbiotic relationship: take part in this glorious, Christmas gift; this wonderFULL, Heavenly Kingdom that we may live forever. God bless you with discernment.

    ReplyDelete