Lyrics, poems, prose,
Sometimes, Heaven knows.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Going Where I've Been

I know, I know
But even so
You don't have to say it again
Just let it go

Ah, you and I
We come and we go
That's how it's always been
I know, I know

Never enough time
To totally heal
I know you'll go again
I'm just keeping it real.

  I hold you in my heart
  I hold you in my soul
  There's nothing left of me
  No place left to go

Just hold me now, my friend
I know, I know
It breaks me every time
But I won't let it show

I know, I know
I don't have to say it again
You know, you know
I'll go where I've been.

6 comments:

  1. so beautiful and sweet write, I really love it :)
    Short Poems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been in that place...Lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely.. happy valentines.. here’s mine.. http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/05/11/happily-tied/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice.. I know the feeling.. to be once again where one has already been.. I enjoyed reading it..

    ॐ नमः शिवाय
    Om Namah Shivaya
    http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/2011/01/whispers-emptiness-and-soul.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Thanks for the love to Poetry Potluck! You Rock!

    Awards 4 Poetry Potluck Week 22, Enjoy!

    Your contribution means a world to us, Happy Thursday!
    See you next time!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete